I got a new system, and in trying to get the Radeon HD 5450 to output to 3 monitors at once, I booted to an old install of Linux Mint. After updating, and far too much fiddling with drivers and kernels, and rebooting, I got it to work, albeit not consistently. I decided to switch to Mint from Ubuntu on my main install, hoping that I would have better luck with a fresh install than I did with an incorrectly updated system.
I cut a leaf off of a healthy prayer plant with a razorblade. I cut within an eighth of an inch of the node, on an angle parallel to the remaining stem. I scored the bottom 0.5" of stem and dipped it in rooting gel.
In a 3" pot, I poked a 2" deep hole with a pencil. I put the cutting in the hole and tamped the soil down lightly to secure the cutting.
I don't know that this method will work, as I didn't include an entire node. I will update this post when either the leaf dies, or a new leaf appears.