I really wish that I could figure out a way to stop losing stuff. First my ereader, which is still missing, and now I've lost an audio patch cable that i use all of the time. I searched for hours for the former, and an hour today for the latter, but I had no luck. It isn't like i have milions of places for either of them to be, and i didnt lose either of them with their accessories. I still have my ebook reader case, so its not like it fell from my bag. I also didnt lose my portable speaker or its power supply, so WTF, WORLD? WTF
Hey London. I have had to search for London, Ontario's hashtag more than once, and I think I know why. It's because it sucks. I understand that #london wasn't available, but #ldnont is unintuitive. It could be improved in a few ways.
Oops! I got busy and forgot to write my daily gratutudes. I could go back and post-date some, but I'd rather do some reading for this Saturday's exam.
- I am grateful that my extra word in German has translated into a 95% on the verbal component of my mid-term examination.
- I am grateful for the time that the internet saves me during research and extra course work. Especially for foreign languages, the internet gives access to amazing resources.
- I am grateful for the freedom to say nearly whatever I like, without fear of persecution. Mostly.
A bit late on this one! Oh well, here goes...
Am I allowed to reapeat any gratutudes? Ever? What if I'm super grateful? I'm not sure how long I can think of original gratutudes, but we'll see!
In class this evening, my professor who by day is a clinical child-psychologist re-challenged us to try the 3 gratitudes method of increasing positive affect. I sort of scoffed at the idea on the inside, I think because of the [long pause] on reflection I don't know why.
At the end of that same class, I made reference to #neknomination and how I would like to see it turned around in to a force for good. Apparently I'm a bit disconnected because this has already been done and redone as, among other things, #RAKnomination.
Here are the three things that I'm grateful for today!
- The opportunity to go to school every day.
- That it's almost spring, and I will be able to resume gardening soon!
- That tomorrow's exam isn't until the afternoon. I don't like morning exams.
That's all for the day! I hope you enjoy reading my gratitudes, and are inspired to write some of your own.
This is a short how-to for restricting a drawing tablet (also known as a graphics tablet) to a single screen.
I got a notification today of some updates to Google Chrome 33, so I decided to give it a whirl. There was a link embedded in the message: https://www.google.com/landing/chrome/beta/ which made locating the appropriate download easy.
Taking notes is an important part of school life, especially in college and university where the content is often presented at a faster pace than in earlier levels.